Red velvet cupcake is the mini version of classic red velvet cake. It is one of the most popular offerings in bakery. People love to taste it. And kids have passion for it. With distinct look, fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvets cups easy to whip up your next get-together. It is essential to know the right way to prepare these most delightful and delicious cupcakes at home.
- 2 ½ cups cake flour
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Strawberry crush
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 12 standard muffin moulds with cupcake papers.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, milk, eggs, food coloring and vanilla in a large bowl with handheld blender. You can also do this using electric mixer.
- Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients well.
- Spoon batter evenly among the muffin moulds, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Bake these cupcakes for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and cool them completely before garnishing.
- Garnish the cupcakes with whipped cream and small pieces of fresh strawberries.
- Serve these putting a few drops of strawberry crush to add more flavors.
The temperature has reached to its minimum point. The cold breeze is freezing almost everything, to survive and to pass the weather safely is really a big challenge. But of course it is not impossible to make up in this … read more
The native of South East Asia is used all over the world. The history depicts that Ginger is in existence from the last many decades. Reason being for its long existence is its high health, nutritious and medical values. Ginger … read more
All of us, doesn’t matters from which reason, must have tasted the smoothness and clumsiness of bananas. Banana is the only fruit that is found and admired in all the part of the world. Doesn’t mattes whether you are in … read more
Despite its authenticity in culture Lucknow is well known for its food as well. Lakhnawi food could also be stated as the heart of the city. It is the food only which revives the Navabi culture of the city. The … read more
Two things that make Hyderabad a must visit place in India is, chaarminaar Hyderabadi cuisine. Another name to Hyderabadi cuisine is Deccani cuisine. The Qutb shahi dynasty is the founder of this sweetest essence of dum in the town. Hyderabadi … read more
Milk is an unavoidable content of one’s diet. Milk in one form or another is used in daily diets and sometimes it also works as a food supplement. The goodness of milk is the unavoidable factor for its daily recommendation. … read more
More than a national capital Delhi is also the Food capital of the country. Reason is it’s tasty and mouth watering street foods. Yes as Delhi is the heart of the country, its street food is the lifeline of many … read more
Dum Aloo or Aloo Dum is one of the most popular potato curry recipes of Indian cooking. It is rich, creamy, spicy and of course delicious. In my home all my family members love it too much. Do you know … read more
Indian food cuisine is known be the world tastiest platters in all over the world. People who find chance to tastes the masaledaar tasty Indian food from every nook and corner wants to try it again in different time of … read more