If you are in love with the aromatic flavor of coriander leaves and want to add it in all the food on your plate, then here is a damm good experiment with coriander leaves for you. We are presenting the simplest and the easiest coriander rice recipe for you. The best part of this recipe is the cooking time required for it. Do this quick and easy miracle in your kitchen to surprise your tummy with this appetizing food. All you need is left over rice and your dish will be ready in seconds.
Servings – 2
Dish Type – Side Dish
- Cooked Rice – 2 cups
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – 100 grams
- Green Chili – 3
- Ginger – 1 slice
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – two tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Take a mixer jar and make a thick paste of coriander leaves, ginger, green chili without adding much water
- Now heat oil in a pan and put cumin seeds
- When cumin seeds turns brown add onion
- Fry till onion becomes transparent.
- Now add coriander paste in it.
- Cook till the paste is done or oozes oil
- Now add rice and salt to taste
- Cook for two minutes
- Your coriander rice is ready. Serve hot with chilled raita.