Red velvet cupcake is the mini version of classic red velvet cake. It is one of the most popular offerings in bakery. People love to taste it. And kids have passion for it. With distinct look, fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvets cups easy to whip up your next get-together. It is essential to know the right way to prepare these most delightful and delicious cupcakes at home.
- 2 ½ cups cake flour
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 tablespoons red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Strawberry crush
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 12 standard muffin moulds with cupcake papers.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, milk, eggs, food coloring and vanilla in a large bowl with handheld blender. You can also do this using electric mixer.
- Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients well.
- Spoon batter evenly among the muffin moulds, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Bake these cupcakes for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and cool them completely before garnishing.
- Garnish the cupcakes with whipped cream and small pieces of fresh strawberries.
- Serve these putting a few drops of strawberry crush to add more flavors.