Once anybody of us get to sense Travel and Tourism, these words makes to think to pack our regular travel bag and plan for holidays to our favorite destination, If we talk only about India as tourist destiny and the place of tourism in Indian economy then it makes us realize that both of them are never source of monetary gain and relaxing our sense to the death of oh heart mind and soul.
Every year numerable populace from all over the world, in almost all the season visits to this wondrous land of diversity and enjoy the pleasure of being here. From the stunning landscapes and vibrant beauty of northern part to the country to the hilarious sea side and side splitting atmosphere never fails to win over the heart of the visitors. East part of the country makes the tourists to forget all the worries and initiate them to get mix with the fun spreading mood with west part make the guest to feel like home with their divine welcoming.
With the above stated quality of the pulsate culture India is one of the best and most regarded countries to earn large part of economy through travel and tourism. Also, the nation is widely appreciated for its hospitality and warm welcoming nature.
Apart, government of India is planning more efficient and innovating technical ideas to promote more tourism in the country. Thus, this will help our economy to get strengthen and our nation to earn laurels for its best generosity.
Popular Tourist Attractions in India include:
- Taj Mahal – One of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Golden Triangle Tour – Covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Kerala Backwaters and Houseboat Cruises
- Rajasthan’s Magnificent Monuments, Forts, Palaces and Havelis
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Kashmir – the Paradise on the Earth
- Beautiful Hill Stations – Shimla, Manali, Gulmarg, Darjeeling, etc
- Goa Beautiful Beaches and Intricate Churches
- National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Bird Sanctuaries & Tiger Reserves
There are numerous tourist attractions and holiday destinations in India that will never fail to lure visitors coming from different parts of the world.